TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
These Terms and Conditions establish the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website. By using this website, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms and Conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this Website.
You must be at least 13 [thirteen] years of age to use this Website. By using this Website and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
Use of Website
You are permitted to use our Website for your own personal purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this Website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website, including photographs and graphical images, are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent. Please read our Copyright Notice for more details.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
We also reserve the right to take this Website down at our discretion, at any time without notice, should circumstances arise that would prevent us to keep this Website online and provided with regular content.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities
All data and information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, this Website’s Owners and Authors can’t be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this Website or for damages arising from the use or performance of this Website under any circumstances.
The content provided on this Website may be changed, deleted, improved or updated at any time, without notice. The content is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, current or up-to-date. The Authors and Owners of this Website are under no obligation to update any content on this Website.
When using this Website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents,
- that is illegal, discriminatory, injurious, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability,
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this Website in breach of this items.
We hope to bring a diverse range of perspectives and voices into this Website. While we do not want to limit the spirit of civil disagreement, we may, at our sole discretion, decline to publish unacceptable content and remove it if we find it on this Website.
As stated in the Visitor Conduct section, unacceptable content includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Statements that are intended as a personal attack or are abusive, harassing, or threatening
- Defamatory or knowingly false statements
- Information of a private or personal nature that does not have news value or is otherwise not of public interest
- Irrelevant statements, commercial solicitations, or SPAM
- Materials that violate the copyright, trademark, or trade secret rights of others that are not otherwise authorized by law, such as fair use
The authors and owners of this Website reserve the right to determine what is “unacceptable content” on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to change these standards at any time. We also reserve the right to remove links to unacceptable off-site content at any time.
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. This Website is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this Website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights.
If you choose to link to our Website in breach of the guidelines mentioned above, you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
The Authors and Owners of this Website may modify the Terms and Conditions in whole or in party at any time for any reason without any notice to you, based on their discretion. Such modified Terms and Conditions shall supersede these Terms and Conditions and shall become binding when published online on this Website.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions you may contact us using the information below.
Last update December 1st, 2015